Saturday, March 23, 2013

The First Time (2012)




Description:
Everyone in my life was my first love, or similar situatsiya.Tak happened to a young man Dave to his ears in love with the most prominent and famous girl in school - Jane Harmon. That's just to talk about their likes Dave shy. Once at the party with friends he meets a cute Aubrey, which was great priyatelem.S this girl has a lot of places of contact, it is interesting to talk to the same family legeche endure the difficulties of teenage life. Dave still dreams about Jane and Aubrey have a guy older than her. At one point, close communication between friends turns into a new direction, there is sympathy and inflame feelings without the other is hard, plus they begin to be jealous of each other.

My impression of the film:
I will not drag out I liked the movie, I recommend to watch a movie in the company of his devushki.Ponravilas filma.Ponravilas me the idea that shyness and awkwardness in their relationship caused a lot of positive emotsiy.Davno wanted to see something like that.

I advise you to look.


3 comments:

  1. Обязательно посмотрю, люблю такое !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Фильм то что надо, советую всем посмотреть!

    ReplyDelete
  3. классный фильмец))

    ReplyDelete