Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Seven Pounds (2008)



Description:
Ben - the usual tax officials. Trying to correct the mistakes made in the past, Ben embarks on a journey to redeem himself. But during the trip, he meets a mysterious stranger, including Emily, the secret stranger, which according to her - a broken wing. Unexpectedly, Ben falls in love with Emily, which literally destroys his plans.

My impression of the film:
Do like the movie, it all perfectly, the story, the idea itself is brilliant, the acting. I could not take my eyes, I put her with the impression that I have lived this little story. After watching this film you will be something to think about, I personally think. This is not just a movie, and one big emotion. Happy viewing.

2 comments:

  1. Фильм очень охуенный, реально заставил прослезится, он является одним из моих любимых фильмов, всем у кого есть сердце советую посмотреть!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. афтар дно, а фильм классный

    ReplyDelete