Tuesday, April 2, 2013

G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013)



Description:
Movie Cobra 2 resembles most American fighters, which are constantly fighting bad guys with good. Here Cobra unit acts as the bad guys who have the secret arms trade. The villains, as always, try to take over the world, and the brave soldiers of the detachment GI Joe oppose this. President Zartan orders his men to kill squad GI Joe. But the opposite is happening: during one of the tasks they are attacked and killed almost everyone. Survived only three, who will stop at nothing in order to strike back. You can not trust anyone but himself to save the world. Unfolds a serious world war.
My impression of the film:
Looking in the 2009 film "Cobra" I got a huge disappointment, the recorded tape into unloved projects this year. Forgetting about this movie, in 2012, I know that will continue. My reaction? Anger mixed with surprise! Again spend money, so to speak, "spend" actors for the sequel, to say the least, unfortunate creatures. But because of my stupid curiosity that this time benefited, I decide to read this sequel. Honestly, I was pleasantly surprised! No, the movie did not get my "heart" will not get a perfect score, hardly will long be remembered. But as a vacationer action film meets all the criteria: fast, with the drive, speaker, special effects in order, sound, and so on - is happy.

1 comment:

  1. Мочилово то что надо, даже можно дважды посмотреть!))

    ReplyDelete